Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Players

So, I've been pulling together the notes I made during my recent Ill-Advised Adventures in European Sojourning and am almost ready to post them up. So, for those coming here looking for half-baked arts commentary, you'll have to come back later (maybe in a week). Those looking for 'uncontrollable nerve shocks', sorry I couldn't help (unless I did). To the person who translated my page into (presumably) some kind of Hispanic language using an online service: impresionante! Everyone else, fasten your seatbelts as we put it into first gear and begin to edge this baby out of the driveway, looking both ways (twice)! ROCK!

THE PLAYERS
JACKDAW
DOVE

MOCKINGBIRD

MEADOWLARK

KITE

DRAKE

LYREBIRD

AND THE GORGEOUS COUPLE

STARLING...


...AND MACAW

No comments: