Monday, July 31, 2006

UP UP AND AWAY

This is a thing called a meme, and you can look it up if you don't know what that means. It's a blog thing and I don't thing I've ever done one, but I was tagged by a kind-hearted soul (after I asked them to).

So: some things.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life
1. Door-to-door Pole Salesman
2. Silver Service Waiter
3. Children's Creative Writing Teacher
4. Census Auditor

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Barton Fink
2. Chungking Express
3. Amelie
4. Being John Malkovich HAY CAN ANYONE SEE A 'QUIRKY' THEME?

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Ormond
2. Collingwood
3. Carlton
4. Fitzroy North

D) Four TV shows you love to watch: (at the moment)
1. There aren't 4 I watch these days, although I have half-heartedly tried to catch 24 and Lost, but often without success. Gave up on Big Brother early on, and I guess I'd probably watch the Simpsons if it was on the same room.

E) Four places you have been on holiday:
1. Berlin
2. Queenstown
3. Gundagai (en route elsewhere, but I stayed overnight)
4. The tiny lakeside Swiss town of Neuchatel

F) Websites you visit daily (in morning order):
1. My hotmail
2. My bank
3. My friends and families blogs
4. My work

G) Four of my favourite foods:
1. Blue cheese
2. TVP
3. Good, crusty bread
4. Vegan creamy fettucine with fake chicken

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Eating the cheese and lettuce sandwich I had for breakfast. It's gone forever now.
2. Reading a good book in a warm room.
3. Somewhere remote and mountainous, preferably with a lake.
4. HERE:

No comments: